Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Its been a long long time

I know its been a long time I posted anything here and that I havent been doing justice to this blog. Well, its not because there have been no developments in Prekshu, but in fact, the developments are so many and so rapid that I hardly have the time for anything. And these days I am busy planning out Prekshu's birthday party. Yes yes, my daughter is turning ONE and I still cant believe it!!!
Prekshu hasnt started calling me "amma" yet. I know for a fact that its not difficult for her to pronounce the word, but I dont know the actual reason why she doesnt say it. She says "mama", "ammam" when she is referring to food........ my mistake that I am used to baby talking to her and say "mammam veno" meaning "do you want food". Surprising that she has picked that up, but doesnt repeat "amma" when I teach her to call me so. But I have no choice than to wait....sob sob :((

Finally today, I posted the long Part-I of my long pending post "The story so far".........the long Part- II will follow soon.

Prekshu is up from her afternoon siesta and I hear her from the bedroom babbling something in her own language which sounds to me like "Mom, your free time is up. Come here and open the bedroom door"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home